Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brad Makes Me Perfect According To Angelina Jolie


Angelina Jolie reveals in the new issue of W magazine that she had only planned to adopt children, but after falling in love with Brad Pitt, he changed his mind.

Here are some quotes by People mag:

Brad on the evolution of his spirit of giving birth to her own children: "I think one of the things that change the life he did, one of many is that I was absolutely never to get pregnant. I never felt it was the right thing to do ... I guess I just watched and loved him and felt just open (pregnancy). I suddenly wanted. It is one of those things that you can not explain. "

Brad see on adopted children Maddox and Zahara: "I knew he would never consider them as different, and that gave me some peace."

To have three children with Brad: "I would not want the experience of trade for the world. I learned a lot about life, the whole process of it, and now we have three other beautiful children which otherwise would not be here. "

On her naked body of the intimate W photos taken by Brad just weeks after the twins birth: "I am with a man who has evolved enough to watch my body and see more beautiful, because of this trip has taken and what he created. It is really that way. So I really feel even more sexy. "

Brad The perfect place for it: "[I have] a lot of respect [for Brad. It helps me] to be better and difficult fight for the things I love. I think I'm in a good partnership now. I think it should be the law of man. "