Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Obsessed With Angelina Jolie


Vanessa Hudgens says she obsessed with Angelina Jolie and dreams to follow in her footsteps.

She told Self magazine: "I am in love with Angelina Jolie. All it is, I love.

"I make an action movie where I could kick some a * s. I want to be strong and power. I want everyone to a state of shock. "

The actress, leaving her "High School Musical 'co-star Zac Efron, she believes that what it takes to become a star of action, reports the China Daily.

She said: "I have really strong legs. I inherited from my father, who has tree trunks for legs, in the background. I've got big calves that look good. When I wear heels, it looks like I'm working on my legs a lot, so I love them. I have a big, big big toe. I call it my goat toe. I can climb anything. "

No comments: